Document Scanning Service
Take a moment to look around your office, and ask yourself:
- How many square feet do your filing cabinets take up in your office?
- Are you having to find extra space in your basement, warehouse or equipment shed to accommodate your files?
- Is your offsite document storage bill bigger than your CEO's salary?
- Are you spending more money on paper than on performance bonuses?
Scanning these documents can not only help you recover space in your office, but also make these documents easy to find, prevent them from being lost and save you money. Accomplishing this task, though, is not as easy as it sounds, and requires a knowledgeable partner that understands all of the technical and process elements to make it a reality.
Document Scanning Experience
The Windward Group has over 50 years of scanning documents for organizations in New Orleans, Metairie, Baton Rouge, and courts throughout Mississippi. We will convert your paper documents and records into PDF, TIFF and any other electronic image formats.
Our internal quality assurance processes ensure that your electronic images are in the right format to meet your legal and business requirements. Our document scanning service bureau passes the latest security audits, assuring you that your documents are safe. If we need to come to onsite at your facility to do the scanning, we have the equipment and personnel that you can trust to get the job done quickly and efficiently, minimizing the impact to your office environment.
Other Document Scanning & Conversion Services
- Microfilm Scanning & Conversion
- Microfiche Scanning & Conversion
- Aperture Card Scanning & Conversion
- Large Format Scanning & Conversion
- Digital Archive Writing